|Product Product Group|
|Product Is Adult Product|
|Product Release Date|
|Product Number Of Pages|
|Product Publication Date|
Ledger Nano S: Bitcoin and Ethereum Hardware Wallet Beginner’s Guide (Cryptocurrency, Crypto)
£3,68 (as of January 19, 2018, 9:38 pm)
This book will guide you through the process of setting up your Ledger Nano S, step-by-step, in a simple and straightforward manner, while explaining some of the jargon you’ll encounter along the way. All the relevant websites and apps will be explained, i.e., the Ledger Wallet Bitcoin Chrome app, the Ledger Wallet Ethereum Chrome app, the Ledger Wallet Ripple app, along with complimentary third-party tools, such as MyEtherWallet.
In this Ledger Nano S cryptocurrency guide book, you will learn:
• How to set up you Ledger Nano S for first usage
• All the many features the Ledger Nano S has to offer
• How to use your Ledger Nano S (incl. screenshots) for:
– Ethereum ERC20 Tokens
• How to recover your funds if your device is lost, stolen, or broken
• Explanations of how cryptocurrencies work, what blockchain technology is, and why it’s important to protect your funds using a cryptocurrency wallet
There’s a reason the Ledger Nano S is the most popular hardware cryptocurrency on the market and this guide will help you understand why so many people trust Ledger’s device to safeguard their precious private keys.
Get this book today and start exploring your Ledger Nano S and using it safely!