1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD display
3. Backlighting: LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328ft) ; Min: 0.9m (3ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Operating Temperature is from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
8. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4. Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
6. Neck Strap
7. Operation Manual
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water.
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs.
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. It will turn off automatically if the depth display reads “—” continuously for 5 minutes.
2. The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver (unit with screen) is not waterproof, so please do not submerge or spray the fish finder screen with water.
3. It can not be used to detect bait fish(motionless) or fish that is smaller than 10cm.
4. When use this fish finder on moving boat, please make sure the moving speed is slowly (lower than 5 mph).
5. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
6. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
7. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
Detect and display water depth, approximate fish location, short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on seabed. Updated(since 2017): It can remember setting. Do not need to reset it everytime.
Apply to lake, river, sea and other fishing environment. Depth range from 3ft to 328ft.
Round transducer with 25 ft cable and removable transducer float. Can be used for fishing off the dock, on a boat, and ice fishing.
Various features settings: 5 user selectable sensitivity; battery save mode; backlight mode; fish alarm; unit of measure. Water depth shows by meters/feet.
Warranty: This device is covered by a 2 Year Warranty. Any questions before or after purchase, please feel free to contact customer service representative (response within 24 hours every day online).